Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh hey, did I mention I'm clumsy?

So I'm currently typing with one hand. Stop the dirty thoughts. I fell in my bathroom, hitting my forehead on the counter and have a goose egg right above my left eyebrow that is larger than my eyeball and is raised up nearly 3/4 on an inch. I feel like a small child or old woman. Who the hell falls and injures them self in the bathroom as an able-bodied adult?!

School is still going well, I have gotten an A or an A- on like everything I've gotten back so far.

Life is just weird. I feel like I've stepped into Bizarro Land, things that I never in a million years expected to happen keep happening to me.

Okay, it's hour later and I quit typing up this post earlier. The bump is still effing huge and it's probably only half of its original size so I re-cut some side bangs into my hair and I will be quite emo with my hair over my left eye somewhat to cover this bastard as I'm on campus tomorrow with classes solidly from 7:30am until 12:50pm, as well as a lovely 9.5 hour work night before that. (You're all totally jealous of my life right now, I can tell.)

I need to stop buying Halloween decorations. I can't help it. I'm addicted. They are way more awesome than the rest of the holidays' decorations. I can fill my apartment with skulls and not be told to grow up. I can hang up pretty purple lights in my window! I can put skull lanterns in my kitchen! I love my apartment at night right now and wish I didn't work 3rd shift so that I could enjoy it more. I'd try and get pictures but it's hard to get good pictures of lights with a craptastic camera. I despise my camera and may get a new one soon. It feels so cheap, the interface is not intuitive at all, and I am just not a fan. And for me to complain about something's interface it must suck, I pick them up pretty quickly usually and I've had this thing for months now and I still can't get used to it.

Alright, homework and making sure my hair looks okay now that it has dried more.

No comments:

Post a Comment