Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am humored by a 3 year old

So yet again I am sick. It came out of nowhere on Thursday morning and kicked the crap out of me. Fortunately Wednesday night we had off for the holiday and I had taken a vacation day on Thursday, keeping me free from work until Monday night sometime, probably 12:30 am since we're usually told to go in late on Mondays.

I skipped classes yesterday because I could not fathom walking around campus. Mini-Geek has taken to fake coughing every single time I begin to cough. Yesterday I called my doctor because I did not want to spend the weekend getting sicker and sicker when I have a calculus test on Monday and let's face it, I can't really afford to be sick at all. They called me in a prescription for amoxicillin and everything is hopefully getting better.

So Mini-Geek wanted me to ride in his "really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really big truck" AKA the couch. He asked where we were going and I suggested the ocean, after telling him to put his sippy cup down because drinking and driving is not allowed and normally when I ride in said truck we crash about 20 times, which consists of him throwing himself around and onto me. He agreed and tossed the pillow onto my chest, which honestly started a coughing fit that he imitated. It took us all of 45 seconds to arrive at the ocean despite living in the Buffalo, NY area. The ocean was in our dining room and kitchen, we looked at it and he told me that the animals must all be asleep and we drove back home. I honestly feel as though he was humoring me by agreeing to drive to the ocean but wanted to make our stay as short as possible!

Alright, I'm back to downing this half gallon of orange juice and putting Wall-E in the DVD player.

No comments:

Post a Comment