Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Mish-Mash

I'm free now, Internets! Just work and Mini-Geek to worry about until August 30th! Then it's back to no sleep and Japanese homework every single school day because apparently they like to do that to us in a class that is already every day. However this upcoming semester should be far better. Some pretty great things have been happening in my personal life, I'm not quite ready to share them with everyone just yet, maybe soon, we'll see.

I took Mini-Geek for Pre-K registration last week. Oh what fun that was. He was wearing a giant wood beaded necklace that we made and a hot pink glittery Barbie bracelet. He threw a bit of a tantrum over only being able to have one piece of chocolate and then another when we got outside and we didn't have time for him to play on the playground. Also when I got to the front of the line I saw him walking up with one of the people watching the kids in the play area, he had to go potty. Fortunately we were able to just jump back to the front when we returned.

I got some lovely Gerbera Daisies in a purple teacup flower pot from Mini-Geek for Mother's Day. Let's hope that I don't kill them because I bought some Gerbera daisies before and I killed them despite the fact that I'm usually pretty decent about not killing plants. Well other than Edward but he deserved to die because I named him Edward because he thought it would be a good idea to sparkle in the sun.

Currently I have a few small plans for the summer, Memorial Day weekend I'm going to the zoo with the family. I would like to take Mini-Geek to the Rochester Museum & Science Center because they have a planetarium and we are currently redoing his room in a space theme (Complete with the Laser Stars Projector, which I sometimes steal after he's asleep). And of course I would like to go camping at the place where I grew up camping on the weekends. I'd also like to sleep rather than staying up for 27 hours, sleeping for 2 or 3 and then being up for another 24 or whatever ridiculousness I pulled all semester long. I love sleep. It's wonderful and we've been reconnecting hardcore lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment