Monday, September 7, 2009

Naturally I would get sick on my day off

I left work super-early last night because I felt like absolute crap. Driving home I found myself crossing over the line. It's just a cold or something I think but it's messing with my head and I felt rather messed up last night. It took me three tries to unlock my door.

I don't take medication very often at all, I'm just not a big fan. I considered getting something on my way home but getting out of the car seemed like too much effort.

After some sleep and just rest in general I feel a bit better now, but I'm still rather congested. I'm going to beg my friend to bring me Panera chicken soup later.

I had told one of my co-workers that perhaps I'd go to the zoo with a bunch of them today but definitely not now. It's probably better that way, Mini-Geek is obsessed with certain parts of himself and flashes me so often I am considering purchasing a little tan trench coat for Christmas. No amout of appropriateness talks are working on this one. I guess it's a phase we need to just let pass. He hasn't done it in public yet, but he did do it at a friend's house. But yeah, I'm pretty sure that my co-workers wouldn't be too fond of seeing my son's boy bits.

1 comment:

  1. Colds that affect the sinuses, lungs... whatever. I can handle them. But DON'T MESS WITH MY HEAD, colds. Not fair.

    ReplyDelete