Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trying to avoid a programming project

I really don't feel like working on this project. This very empty project for my programming class. It has the include files and the functions and that's about it. It's due Tuesday and I prefer to get them done early in case I get stuck.

So instead I am sitting her typing a blog entry! There aren't plenty of other things I could do! Homework, projects, cleaning, working on that whole learning to knit, nope nothing at all.

I have entirely changed my portfolio. I didn't like the direction it was going in. I think I like it now.

I am thinking about going to Niagara Produce later after I plan out some meals.

I am really trying to avoid homework.
It's a yucky gray day and it's being reflected by my lack of desire to do anything.

Ah crap, I have to do a post for philosophy online today. He always has posts due on Sundays and just poo to him for ruining my weekend. I can't wait to see if he makes us do stuff over spring break, which cannot get here soon enough.

Alright, trying to motivate myself now...

No comments:

Post a Comment